Prefer to listen? Here you go! And be sure to subscribe and leave a review on Apple here.
We all struggle to maintain balance and productivity in our business lives as well as our personal lives. Today I discuss the tips and tools I use to stay organized and productive in my home and professional life. People define success and freedom in different ways. I define success and freedom as more time. Staying organized means that I buy myself more time in the day to do things I want and need to do
To stay on track in your business, you need to define a few things:
- What are you trying to achieve? What are your goals? Have specific goals in mind and write them down.
- Why are you trying to achieve these goals? Are you trying to reach a specific financial goal? Are you trying to reach more people and grow your audience?
- Who can help you achieve these goals? Are you great at speaking and coaching, but don’t want to mess with your social media marketing? There is someone out there who LOVES social media marketing, and you should find them and hire them. It’s worth the investment. You can stay in your zone of genius, and your team can stay in theirs.
You’ve defined your goals, now you need an organizational tool to cover the “how.” Asana is an amazing project management tool that I use to keep my business and personal life organized. All of our projects are in there, and we are able to assign different projects and tasks to different people or teams. We can leave comments and attach documents. It’s a great place to keep everything organized and your team on track.
Implementing these strategies and tools has propelled my business forward and kept me organized and on track, as well as buying me more time. They can help you manage your time, team, and future.
- Who needs help with time management?
- Time blocking is an incredible tool.
- What is an impact filter, and why is it important?
- The importance of regular accountability check-ins.
- We discover “janning” and how it can help you.
- The power of accountability.
Mentioned in this Episode:
Follow @crystaluncorked on Instagram
Follow @CrystalUncorked on TikTok
Crystal Uncorked on Youtube
Book: Who Not How