Prefer to listen? Here you go! And be sure to subscribe and leave a review on Apple here.
It’s been a few months but Crystal Uncorked is back! We left off in November 2021 where I rather suddenly felt called to take a break, and I am so glad I did. I’ve spent this time resting, reflecting, learning, and getting energized about what’s to come!
I really want to emphasize the importance of taking a break when you need it. Because as a fellow entrepreneur, friend, and listener shared with me, sometimes you need a break to have a breakthrough. I spent more time inward than I ever have before and I came out with several realizations and advice for others.
- Rest without guilt: you really deserve rest and to let go, so that you can truly retain the benefits of a break.
- Get to know yourself: we get so caught up in our lives that we forget about ourselves and what matters to us.
- Stop asking for permission and trust for yourself: don’t wait for people to love your ideas. If you feel it, do it.
- Patience is required: it doesn’t always take a quick week off to get what you desire. Trust in divine timing.
So now that I’m back, and I’ve had some time to generate ideas, get feedback, and jump into the new season, what can you expect? Season 2 is all about entrepreneurs. We are focusing on business and we are pulling off the veil on the reality of the highs and lows of being an entrepreneur. I’ve curated questions that my guests will choose to direct the conversation, but you can trust it will be full of open, honest, real conversations because that’s what Crystal Uncorked is all about.
I have several guests lined up that I know you’re going to love. If you’d like to be a guest, reach out on my website and if you have friends who would be interested in a business podcast served up with a glass of wine, please share Crystal Uncorked with them. I would love to have them listen.
Cheers to last season and the season to come!
- What did Crystal learn over the season break?
- Takeaways from self reflection.
- The importance of listening to yourself and following through.
- What can you expect on the new season of Crystal Uncorked?
Mentioned in this Episode:
Crystal on YouTube
Crystal on Instagram
Crystal on Facebook
Crystal on TikTok