Prefer to listen? Here you go! And be sure to subscribe and leave a review on Apple here.
If you’re wondering where the first 9 trends in this list are…stop and go back to episode 70 to check out part 1! Let’s get to it.
10. ChatGPT (as seen in episode 69): an AI that provides ideas for copy and design, lists, assistance, and leverages technology to save time.
11. Influencer Marketing: becoming more popular among businesses, and it involves increasing usage by partnering with the right influencer in the right way.
12. Streaming Ads: available on TV and movie apps and music services, and they actually allow you to call out to your local community and target your audience with local parameters.
13. Facebook and Instagram Ads: still performing well when targeting a local audience.
14. Youtube: Continuing to be a platform that allows you to connect with your audience and drive traffic to your website.
15. LinkedIn: B2B platform with organic reach, where you can share videos, thought leadership articles, and ideas.
15. Data Privacy and Security: be sure to be abiding by the terms and conditions.
16. Chatbots: automate customer service and social media DMs (such as ManyChat), or check Tolstoy as an example on the Evolve page.
17. SEO in Apps: captions that are more helpful for discovery through the use of keywords and hashtags, as well as better search algorithms.
18. Virtual Reality: businesses can create an immersive experience for their customers with virtual and augmented reality.
19. Automation: using scheduled tools and repurposing content with tools such as DeliverIt or Later.
20. User-Generated Content: Utilize customer-created reviews and content as proof, and many times is more relatable and performs better.
21. Social Listening Tools: use surveys to monitor industry needs and wants.
22. Podcasts: an exploding industry and businesses can use them to build new audiences or even increase exposure by being a guest on shows.
Now that I’ve finished my list, I hope you have some ideas for what tools and trends you see your business using this year. Maybe you even have a list running for the years to come! I can’t wait to hear how these work for you!
See you on the next CU!
- Top trends and predictions for social media and digital marketing.
- More on AI, how are people using this new tech for their advantage?
- Several tools and ideas to use automation in your business.
- Getting creative with content with influencer partnerships and UGC.
- How to take advantage of your local audience with various ad distribution ideas.
Mentioned in this Episode:
Register for EVOLVE 2023
Crystal on Instagram
Crystal Media on Instagram
Crystal Media Co – YouTube